Sunday, March 2, 2008

Edited: What makes me read an article?

The topic of an article is what catches my eye the moment I pick it up from a magazine or newstand. I read articles according to my interest--human interest stories, movies, music, theatre, books, etc.

Articles should have a logical sequencing so that I won't get dizzy reading it. I prefer reading witty and intelligent write-ups. I hate reading a non-sense article that does not have a point and wastes my time. Moreover, I don't like reading articles that are too stiff or too dry to the point that it bores me to death. The article has to be creative and the lead has to grab my attention.

I also read articles that not merely entertains me but also gives me knowledgeable information.

If the article is poorly made, I will just chuck it in the trashcan or even worse, burn it with my lighter if the article is really disgusting.

1 comment:

Rome Jorge said...

Checked, posted on time - Prof. Jorge